Sunday, April 14, 2013

The 3 C's ~ Week 3

Cooking:  We're not going completely gluten free but I have been trying to eliminate as many unhealthy things as possible from our diet.  I thought I would try this gluten free recipe with no expectations.


These were surprisingly VERY good!  They require very few ingredients and made the whole house smell like spring! :)

link: http://dashingdish.com/recipe/strawberry-shortcake-muffins/

Crafting: I wanted to give my cousin something cute and creative as a going away gift, from the trio.  I found many variations of this poem on Pinterest and made a few changes.  



link: http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/originals/a5/51/83/a55183aa2afda9e68c9619801b542daf.jpg

Cleaning: I feel like I have "to do" lists everywhere - on scraps of paper, in my iPhone, on post-it notes.  This week I decided to reduce the lists and make one list that Andy and I could both always see (and find!) so we hung it on the fridge.  It has 3 columns - to do, in progress & complete.  I've written all of our monthly tasks on small post-it notes (pay bills, purchase formula, grocery list, etc) and as they are finished they can be moved to complete and then tossed.  So far, this week, we have eliminated more things than usual.  I think this will be most beneficial for when (assuming ever) we have an extra 5 minutes and want to eliminate a task.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the organization tip for lists! I have them everywhere as well.

    ReplyDelete