Saturday, April 6, 2013

The 3 C's ~ Week 2

I found a ton of new things I wanted to try this week.  
Along with the 3 C's I also started a new book which so far I am in love with (details to follow, another day).  

Cleaning: When I came across the April Cleaning Challenge I thought it would be an easy way to stay on top of our household chores.  I'll admit I am not following this perfectly - the glory of the checklist (print and hang on fridge) is that it doesn't have to be done in order.  Along with this checklist I am also making my own cleaning supplies - check next week to see how those work ... I'm skeptical but open to try it.  

link: http://moneysavingmom.com/2013/03/join-us-for-the-30-day-house-cleaning-challenge-in-april.html

Cooking: I was searching for alternatives to frozen french fries, raw veggies and salad.  I came across this link and thought it sounded easy and healthy ... IT STINKS.  Something about it is wrong - it needs a drizzle of olive oil or something to soften up the veggies.

link: http://pinterest.com/pin/475059460663576856/

Crafting: Who doesn't know somebody having a rough day?  Right now I know more than a few people who need some sunshine sent their way.  There are SO many different ways you could do this - box, gift bag, water bottle, coffee mug and endless things you could put inside.  Check out the link for more ideas.  I put sunscreen, lemonade, kleenex in a yellow package, juicy fruit, chapstick and a yellow air freshener. 

link (you can print the sunshine cards right from the link!): http://happymoneysaver.com/send-a-box-of-sunshine-to-brighten-someones-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment