Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day Gifts ~ Sneak Peek

Mother's Day is just around the corner!  
We have had an outstanding amount of help over the past 7 months from our immediate family, extended family, friends and even strangers.  I wanted to honor all of the women who have helped us and remind them how grateful and appreciative we really are of them!  After purchasing over 20 Mother's Day cards I began to search for gifts that would be personal and meaningful.  For Momma G my sisters and I bought her a KitchenAid Mixer, something she has mentioned many times but never splurged for - the trio is anxious to have some of GG's desserts!!!  


Cookie of the Month Club
I have a new love of baking and have been trying many new recipes that are healthier options to traditional snacks.  For my grandma and 2 other special women I am going to make a batch of cookies each month (gluten free!).  Here is a photo of the plate & poem:


Baby Mug
Who doesn't want a mug with the trio on it - haha.  I used an online deal to make a personalized mug and am filling it with treats chosen for that specific individual.  

I have a few other ideas and plans but have not had the chance to put them together yet :)

and... if you're still unsure what to get YOUR mom here are some ideas: 

xo, Bridget

1 comment:

  1. Love the cookie of the month club idea. I haven't baked since before my trio was born. I feel like I have no energy left to do anything. Lol. We also made some mugs of our trio for Mother's Day too! Hope you enjoy your Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete